Post 6: Postgraduated studies


I haven't considered coursing a postgrade because I really hate studying. I  barely can't wait to finish the pregrade so I don't think I'll take something. The dinamic of education really moves me away. It makes me feel obligated, pressured and I don't want to make me that. I hope I don't need them. Besides I think I can expand my knowledge on my own, I just have to take my part!

I've thinking that I would like to assist these workshops or seminarys because they are shorter and a good instance to learn about current topics, and they are certified.

If I changed my mind I think I would like to take a postgrade course related to environment issue or penal system, something like that. I would like to take out of Chile (I think that's the only way I  take a postgrade ahahah) mainly in South or Center America.

In my career there is the possibility of taking the postgrade if you continue studying one year. I think this is a good instance for people who is interested in this but not for me. This isn't a good moment for me to continue studying, I have other plans.

Well, I think there's a lot of people in my situation and the education system should have another ways to teach and certified people that it's interested in topics but they don't feel comfortable taking regular courses.

Comments

Popular Posts