Post 8: Summer Vacations


Well I love summer vacations, It's my favorite part of the year in fact now I can't wait to finish the year. I love resting, cooking, going out with friends and sunny days.
Now, my plans for this summer are in first place: rest a lot haha. I would like to go out a lot like to pools or the nearest beaches to Santiago, or maybe go  camping with my friends something like that. I don't think I'll go to a place in particular this summer but I don't care I'll be okay just having time for myself. Also I always work at summer vacations, and during the year I raise some money for vacations so I think I'll wait until the final countdown to decide what to do.

My principal target this summer is getting my driving license, because I've been delaying it a lot of time. Also I would like to learn about vegan baking so I'll do a lot of experiments with my new vegan friend (a mom's friend haha). This summer I would like to start to learn more about things that I like and I can do for my own like carpentry or farming because I always say that I like it but I've been taking really little time to learn about and putting in practise too.    

I think my dad wants to go to a resort near Santiago with pools, open bar and buffet and that sounds really exciting but I can't spend much time with him because he always gets drunk and annoying.

Resultado de imagen para what if my favorite thing to do is nothing

Comments

  1. All your plans seem very interesting to me! I also like a lot of swim and I want to learn about vegan cooking.

    Good luck with your driving license

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah !!! that's the best summer vacations jajaja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts