Post 5: A job I would like to have

In this time of my life I've been thinking a lot about my dream job. Well, more specifically about what I would like to do with my life, and I've concluded that something that I would really like to do is having a terapeutic farm for people with adicction problems. I think this way I can mix two things that likes me. The first one is the change potential of Social Work, and the second one is the work of cultivating our food.

Throughout all the years that I've been in this career they have taught us about the importance of creativity and innovation and I think I'm very excited to put all that running. Besides I think the adicction problem is very controversial and I really like controversial topics.

I wouldn't like to work in an office, because it's very repetitive and I can't handle it. And if we are talking about our dream jobs I would like to have no boss  haha. I don't like to work under pressure but I think its too picky

This is what I would like to do related to the thing I'm studying. Another possibility that  I would like to try is cooking. I would really like to make like lunch and having a mid day work.

Comments

Popular Posts