My favorite piece of technology





As I've told in the latest posts I love cooking so this piece of technology is definitely my favorite. It's a food processor well known as minipimer and the reason why I like it it's because it allows me to develop all my creativity in the kitchen. It's so useful, comfortable and so much better than common food processor. The one that I have it's from my grandmother and I won't give her back until she asks me because they don't use it.

Well I don't use it frequently, principally because I don't have time to cook. I spend a lot of time in the university or studying so when I use it it's because I have a recipe on my mind.

I've made really delicious plates so life would be so boring and incomplete without it. 😁

Comments

  1. I see that you're very good making delicious food, but I have one thing that you never will superate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I use it a lot to make mayonnaise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts